Thursday, September 8, 2016

ANIMALS GO TO HEAVEN: VISION MY DOG WAS IN HEAVEN

My beloved dog who I miss so much, more than words can described pass away due to liver failure January 1,2016. 6 months prior to her death I had vision that she would be in heaven, but did not accept this as prophecy until after she passed.

DREAM:
I was at the home that I grew up in hanging out with a couple of friends and my mother, all of the sudden there were was a military attack and these men were breaking into people's home to take them to FEMA Camp (or something along those lines). I told everyone in the house we have to go out the window and take the route that Holy Spirit gives us. No one would listen and they stayed at the house I left everyone and went out the window... halfway out  the window I realized I forgot Denim (my dog) and wanted to go back and get her. God told me NO! very firmly and he told me verbatim,"Denim will be ok you must go". Once outside I started to fly and got involved with some battling that I don't remember. All of the sudden I fell off a building back first and had no control of my body, I remember praying while going down and I landed on my mother's living room floor face up.When I opened my eyes I saw Gold everything it was AMAZING!!..Everything in the room was gold: gold tables,thousands of gold necklaces,rings, mirrors, lamps, chairs,couches, gold sparkles, gold lighting. It was so much gold that the room was extremely bright from the gold alone. All of the sudden Denim (my dog) came from around this gold table and she was extremely white and fluffy and looked so calm and happy, she walked to me and just stood by me like she had been waiting on me and I was so happy to see her!!. 

I told a fellow sister in Christ my dream the next day and she told me that I was in Heaven and I was so upset at her because I didn't want to hear that, I wanted to hear that Denim liver would be healed and she would be ok in the physical realm. When God told me that Denim was going to be okay and to leave her he was letting me that we will be apart and I must let her go..BUT she will be more than okay..SHE IS WITH JESUS IN HEAVEN..waiting on me

When I get sad thinking about her I remember this dream! I pray this helps someone missing their baby.

ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN.

1 comment: