Monday, September 5, 2016

ANGEL ENCOUNTER: I SAW AN ANGEL SAVE ME FROM A FATAL WRECK

I remember in 2010 driving down a two lane road near some bad construction. It was raining very bad that day and the road was pretty nasty. I remember going through the green light and a car was coming at least 40 mph in the wrong lane coming towards me. There were traffic barricades and work zone construction cones on each side of the road and cars coming from each direction. 

I knew at that moment I was about to wreck, I knew not to hit the brakes as it would make it worst with the road conditions. I can't quite recall but I believe I said Jesus at that moment I saw a light figure coming out of the sky very fast and within a blink of eye the angel pushed the other driver's car back into his correct lane!..

I could not believe what I just saw, and I knew it was angel. The angel had huge wings and was almost seem transparent as though he was made of clouds. I couldn't see features like a nose,eyes or lips etc..I could only see the silhouette; The angel was massive it almost seem to be a giant, his feet alone could have crushed my car.

I remember going home and calling my friend and telling her what just happened, I was in a state of shock, I just could not believe that I  just saw an angel. Sometimes it takes these type of occurrences to  reassure your faith and from that day on it could never be shaken. I pray that God would bless me with drawing skills so that I could draw my visions for you, but drawing is not my gift so all I have is this blog post.

God is good and so merciful and he loves his children. God loves us so much that he has angels assigned to us for protection and that day I saw one and will never forget. I know that if that angel would not have intervened that would have been a fatal wreck. 

Father in the name of Jesus I cover this blog with the blood of jesus, and bind the spirit of doubt and any naysayers. Father I ask that you send the right person to this blog post to read and have a good understanding.

In the name of Jesus
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment