Tuesday, September 6, 2016

DREAMS CAN BE SPIRITUAL WARFARE TRAINING & INCREASE YOUR FAITH WALK---DREAM/VISION OF GRIZZLY BEAR

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was volunteering at some place that did security work. There was a white man dress in security attire giving me all the directions for the night as I was working an overnight shift. The security guy told me:

To be sure and watch the door to the outer room because there are wildlife animals being held here and they are very smart and can open and unlock doors. I remember thinking okay???,,why is there wild animals here.

He then left and I started watching TV while laying on the sofa couch and then all the sudden the door open and I saw this beautiful cheetah whom I knew opened that door. In the dream the Holy Spirit advised me to be very quiet and not to move, I watched the cheetah just play and walk around until he vanished.

Within what seemed like a few minutes I looked up and saw two baby brown bear cubs playing with each other and I remember thinking they are so cute. Suddenly I saw this huge Grizzly bear rise up and it was their mother, she was HUGH and brown. When she laid her eyes on me she started to growl and gallop towards me. At that exact moment I heard the Holy Spirit/God tell me:

"This is a dream, you are safe and nothing will happen to you just listen to what I say and at any moment when you are unable to handle this dream just wake up" I remember saying yes telepathically. At that moment I was laying on the couch and  this huge bear was standing over me growling. I continue to say the Blood of Jesus and began speaking in tongues. It seem like three things were happening simultaneously--1. God saying you are safe I am with you 2. The Bear growling while sniffing me 3. Me speaking in tongues/while saying the blood of Jesus.

I told God telepathically that I could feel his growl and things seem to real. Suddenly the bear started smelling my hair and he put his noise in my scalp and started growling louder. It was so real and this bear was so loud that I could actually feel/smell her breath and feel his growls...When I think of this dream today I can still feel and hear the growl. At that moment I told God I couldn't do it and I had to get up. I then rose up in my bed.

My interpretation so far:

Grizzly bears can be very dangerous animals, a mother bear while caring for her cubs will by any means protect her young. This bear was already on defense mode the moment she saw me because of her cubs.
In my dream interpretation book that I use as a study guide states that bears  can be interpreted as: evil forces /Russia/Anti-Christ/Iran/Territorial Spirit/Enemy.

In the dream God told me that this was training and I would not be harmed and he gave me directions to get through this dream.
I believe this was spiritual training to increase my faith to take authorities and dominion over the things in  this world. This dream can also be training to have the faith and not to fear the NWO, war, government etc.. Because their is POWER in the BLOOD

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to read on serpents and scorpion, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

I believe God had given us authority over the beast of this world but we have to be righteous,full of faith, and holy.

I have been seeking God for a deeper understanding on dreams because I know that not all dreams are just dreams. Some of my dreams seem to be real but just in another realm, but I haven't quite figure out how to explain this.

Father I cover this blog post with the blood of jesus

2 comments:

  1. Hi I saw your post in Christian forums about angel that saved you from a wreck...I like reading about your experiences :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment. I have so many experiences to share--sometimes i hold back thinking people wont understand. your comment encouraged me to post more.

      Thank You!!

      Delete