Tuesday, November 22, 2016

3 DREAMS/VISION ABOUT DONALD TRUMP & HILLARY CLINTON ELECTION.

I had all these dreams prior to the actual voting date of Nov. 8th –.. These dreams were very short /clear and straight to the point. Not a lot of action.I should posted these as soon as I had the dreams ...but it's a thing called procrastination that I have been working on overcoming. 

1st Dream- I had this dream in the later part of October
In this dream it was shown to me that there are 2 Hillary Clinton's or clones so to speak.In the dream someone was showing me documentation and videos of the day that Hillary fell sick during the 9/11 memorial service this year. that there was a clone waiting for her so she could be replaced. The clones were dressed alike, look alike but one was much smaller in height in size.  

This dream was more of a confirmation for me because I had already been researching clones/doubles etc..so it was just about being for sure in the information. I would suggest people doing their own research on clones and seek God for wisdom.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/09/12/mystery-hillary-handcuffed-at-911-memorial-ceremony/

2nd Dream- I had this dream a week before election date
In this dream I the votes being counted on Election Day and the numbers were in red. I saw numbers being switch around behind the scenes but the ending results was Trump won.

I know there was some false polling and election fraud cases in some counties for those who were voting for Trump. 

3rd Dream- I had this dream a day before election
This was the most complexing dream to me.
In this dream Trump had won the election and there were thousands of people celebrating his victory. The dream then jumped to his inauguration day and people were happy-still celebrating waiting on him to show up to be sworn in. Time went on and people were getting worried starting to lose patience. I went and asked Trump why are you not going to get inaugurated and he said,” I will not be getting inaugurated nor will I become president because I am a robot”.


This is a photo I found on the internet to help show how the masses were cheering and having a celebration win Trump won. 


This is the only photo I could find on the internet--that would give somewhat the idea of how people were all just standing and waiting for Trump to get in the office. There were thousands of people of all sex and races.The people were all looking in the same direction waiting for something to happen. It seems like the masses are under mind control-waiting on a savior to help them when there is only one who can save. JESUS




When I woke up I instantly felt like something was going to happen and that no matter if he won there will still be something going on behind the scenes that the average person that is spiritual asleep will not know about. My current interpretations of this dream are:

1. Trump will be controlled from the White House either voluntary or involuntary thus meaning that he is not really in the white house but just a stand-in taking orders?.    

2.Something will happen causing the inauguration or the next presidency to be annulled or on hold indefinitely.

     I am not saying these dreams are prophetic or will take place verbatim--but God does give me dreams and I believe that he is definitely saying something.

    Please pray and stay vigilant. Don't get caught in the hype of this election because it is something bigger going on behind the scenes. God wants up totally dependent on him and seeking him for his grace/mercy and direction. Look past the Main stream media and what's on television--seek God for answers and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment