Thursday, September 8, 2016

THEY LIVE..PEOPLE ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM: SPIRITUAL WARFARE DREAM BINDING DEMONS

I had a dream that I was at some big event; maybe a football game or something like that. I remember looking around and paying close attention to my surroundings. (Which is something I always do). I saw this man wearing a FBI or CIA rain jacket directing traffic in the arena. 

Then the dream then jumped to what looked like an historic government building like a courthouse. I was walking to the door and the same man from the arena was standing there and:

 I said "Hello" to him and he said, "how do you know me?" I replied, I remember you from the arena, you were there earlier directing traffic. I then knew that he was upset that I remembered him, he then got on the walkie talkie to tell his team that I remembered him. He said, I was the only person who remembered him and I needed to come with him",,I told him "no" very stern and this caused a back and forth between us. I then realize he was a demon and he didnt want me to know who/what he was as they were on a mission. I started to walk aaway and the Holy Spiirt told me to bind him up in the name of Jesus, as I was walking a way about four more men drove up in a older four door car and they jumped out to get me. The man walked to me and the Holy spirit told me to look him in his eyes while speaking in tongue under my breath. When I started to do so his eyes turned red and had a firey glare to them. It was an extrememly evil look, I started to say I bind you in the name of Jesus, followed by saying the Blood of Jesus He finally let me loose and walked away.


Interpretation so far:

There are actual demons.reptilians or whatever you may want to call them roaming the earth and everyone/thing is not what they seem. You must always stay covered with the Blood of Jesus, and bind all spiritual wickedness wherever you go. 

Never do anything within your own strength it's all under the power of Jesus, when you starting using your own flesh you will lose each time.

Always pay attention to your surrounding when out in the world no matter where. Grocery store, mall, driving, resturants etc.. I have been out a many of times and was able to pick up if a person was a witch, demon, or just not right and when I sense this I start praying in tongues, binding the demons and loosing the power of the holy spirit and angels, or just covering the place with the blood of jesus

I also believe that when I receive these dreams it is spiritual training. 

If anyone has any input..please share. 

Father I cover this blog with the Blood of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment