Sunday, January 15, 2017

DREAM/VISION: PEOPLE ARE SPIRITUALLY SLEEP..#WAKEUP

DREAM 1.   4/23/2016

I was at a friends house and I has a feeling that someone was going to break in the home. I started praying and searching for a way out the house. Then 4 men came down from the roof on ropes like (Mr. & Mrs. Smith) and I knew they were dangerous with demonic powers. I warned everyone and no would listen so the men started blowing directly in people's faces and as they blew the people would fall out and go into a deep sleep.

I was the last one standing and when they blew towards me I fell down--but I did not put me to sleep. When I feel down started crawling and trying to get up but everything became so heavy that it was extremely hard for me to move. The Holy Spirit then told me to lay down and act sleep just like the others--so when I laid down and closed my eyes they were leaving the home. Once they starting walking out the God said "get up and run"--I instantly jumped up and started running. I ran to the same window they came in thru and used their rope to escape.

The Dream was so real I woke up afraid. Feeling like I just actually escaped from somewhere. I went back to sleep and had Dream 2.

DREAM 2. 4/23/2016

I was in a warehouse setting with about 9-10 people. We were all hanging our and we found out that some people were out to get us. The others didn't take it serious and they were laughing and watching TV. I was constantly looking around, praying and trying to plot an escape. As I was looking out the window I saw three men all of different races sneaking up to the window. I started to warn the people I was with; but they continued to watch TV while they were laughing the men broke in. The guys walked to the people who were sitting on the couch watching TV and blew in their face. Once they blew the people instantly fell into a deep sleep.

Right when the men blew towards me I instantly remember what God told me in the previous Dream so I feel down and pretended to be sleep. God then told me to get up and attack the man that was standing in front of me. I jumped up and hit him when he was caught off guard. I was then able to escape. I was the only person still standing and who was able to escape.

I woke up even more scared than before. The Dream seem so real that I remembered all the emotion I had during the Dream.

I believe this dream is prophetic to what's going on right now in the very time we are living in, Right now there are more than 500 different social media website---this is a distraction from the enemy. He wants us so distracted with the world and what others are doings that our spirit man is not being feed.  Your household could be a total wreck but instead of coming home and entering your War Room to seek God we will get on Facebook or Instagram.We must have balance in are daily walk. We must take time to pray-seek God- Fast and stay sober and vigilant.

Be spiritually aware of what's going on in your household and around you. Always cover everyplace you enter with the Blood of Jesus. As you walk into rooms bind every demon in the name of Jesus and loose warring angels on your behalf. Just because a person looks normal does not mean they are not demonically oppressed. Demons are manifesting right now so we must be spiritually aware of what's going on.

Every place I walk into I always look around for a exit in the event there is an emergency. I am always thinking two steps ahead even when driving. Always look at the faces in the room and try to remember. This day we can't even remember telephone #'s let alone where we are or who we saw. In the Dream the people were so consumed with other things they didn't notice we were under attack. This could very well happen today. Everywhere I go I see people glued to their smart phones. This is so sad to me-because we have turn to walking zombies.

Stay Ready!

If you have anything to add please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment